Certain types of pain in the region of the pelvis and lower back can result from a problem called “Pelvic Stability Dysfunction”. This article explains how the pelvis functions as a foundation for movement. How problems with pelvic and lower back muscular stabilisation or support can result in pain and reduce the ability to perform daily tasks, or undertake exercise and activity without problems, and what can be done about it.
Welcome to The Vantage Clinic
Providing the vantage point of expert knowledge and experience
At The Vantage Clinic we specialise in the diagnosis and treatment of musculoskeletal injury or pain.
Individualised assessment and the integration of treatment techniques to improve movement, reduce pain and optimise performance.
- Chiropractic Manipulation
- Western Acupuncture
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilisation (IASTM)
- Activator & Impulse Adjusting Instrument
- Kinesio Taping
- Exercise Prescription & Rehabilitation
- And Others
Individualised Video Based Rehabilitation Program
- Assists in learning exercises and improving technique
- Inclusive service at no additional cost to standard consultation / appointment fees
- Accessible by web browser on PC or by App on smart device - phone or tablet (both Apple & Android)
- Ability to set reminders / alerts from the App to do exercises
- PDF / paper version downloadable for future reference
- Coached through exercises as needed in person by your Chiropractor
Articles & Blog Posts
How The Vantage Clinic is taking every precaution to provide a clean and safe environment in these changing times.